One-to-One Lessons, Melbourne
Individual training for puppies, teenage and adult dogs
The beauty of one-to-one lessons is the exclusive focus on your dog and your training goals.
We can assist you with:
- General Obedience e.g. stay, heeling, coming when called
- Specific Challenges like loose lead walking, jumping, mouthing
- Combination of Obedience Skills and Issue-Based Work
- Advanced Obedience – challenge for mind and body
The lessons have been of enormous value to me and Bella and we have come along way. Thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge, experience and common sense.
On conclusion of your one-to-one lesson(s) you may be eligible for entry to group training at GMSDT Melbourne, GMSDT Bellarine or the Kintala Club in Heidelberg.
- from 8.00am on weekdays (from 7.00am in Summer time)
- on Saturdays - mornings and afternoons
- on Sundays - mornings and afternoons
Family members are very welcome to participate in all GMSDT programs.
At our Heidelberg base
Location: Warringal Parklands, Heidelberg, off Plymouth St (Melway reference 32 D3) or another mutually agreed venue.
- Single sessions can be booked for $70. Second and subsequent lessons will be $65
- Three lessons, booked together - $190
- Four lessons (recommended for training two dogs from the same household), booked together - $240
In your home (availability of home-based lessons dependent on your location)
Subject to COVID-19 conditions
- Each home-based lesson is $100.
Questions/Bookings - call Amanda 0418 371 060